Nomura Horizontal Boring and Milling Machines
- Since 1917, Japan’s most oldest and most experienced manufacturer puts the complete HBM package together.
- All the major components are cast from the highest grade of iron, designed as a one-piece bed with the rational-rib approach and overly heavy walls and wide box ways.
- Hardened and then hand-scraped or machined to perfection.
- Taking a six month and twenty-step process, nitride hardened, ground and hand-lapped spindle ensures the Nomura spindle has ideal hardness and finish. It is 300% straighter than even the Japanese Industrial Standards ( JIS ) allow.
- The Fanuc controller and oversized servo motors, ballscrews, bearings, gears, and all the internal components meet the highest levels of the JIS quality requirements.
- A full array of optional accessories such as enlarged ATC magazines, facing and contouring heads, secondary rotary tables, and Probes, etc. are available.
HB-110 Series CNC Table Type Horizontal Boring and Milling Machines provide high precision.
5" and 6" floor types are available.
Nomura offers two types of facing centers.