Dainichi CNC Lathes
Dainichi (Osaka, Japan) has specialized in designing and manufacturing robust, heavy-duty lathes for over 80 years. Dainichi CNC Lathes are well known for their weight and part
size capacities. The ultra-rigid, one-piece bed is engineered and constructed to prevent vibration and deformation during heavy machining.
- Dainichi is globally known for large-part capacities.
- With decades of experience, Dainichi is universally respected for its expertise and as being the leader in heavy turning.
- Dainichi's ultra-rigid, one-piece bed is engineered and constructed to prevent vibration and deformation during heavy cutting.
- All materials and components are of the highest quality classifications. Each is precisely assembled and finished by master craftsmen.
- Dainichi Lathes meet each and all of our customers' requirements: fidelity, reliability, productivity, flexibility, operability, durability, and longevity.
- Dainichi offers a full range of operator-friendly options to further maximize efficiency.